Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FOR GENUINE QUICK HEAL ANTI VIRUS USERS



* I am using Quick Heal Anti Virus Total Security version since 3 years.

* To get into notice is that i am purchasing the copy from dealers till now.

* Still to disclose an important detail is that those who still purchasing the same product from dealers are paying more price than actually company is putting its fair price in the market.

* This year in 2011-2012 I received a mail directly from "Quick Heal Technologies"offering me several products with its fair price which is far less then the oneoffered by different dealers.

* Even I had intimated this things to all my colleges and family members and theyall found it so reasonable as they all are saving Rs 500 or even more.

* So without any delay I too would like to suggest genuine users of Quick Heal AntiVirus to directly contact the person of whose contact number I am posting below.

* +91-09561093552.

* Simply call on given contact and purchase or renew your copy now and save your money.


OBTAINED FROM : QUICK HEAL TECHNOLOGIES

No comments:

Post a Comment